Hey you! Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had / is having a great day full of family, friends, food, and love. Today Husband and I went over to his family's house(s), chatted about a million different things, and ate a LOT of food. Honestly, I don't think I've ever eaten so much!
So I decided to compile a list of five things I am super thankful for, both today as I prepare to work "Black Friday" (8:45pm tonight until 6am tomorrow) and always.
1. I'm thankful for Husband, who always seems to understand me, even when I'm being a crazy woman. And who is keeping me calm about working in ELECTRONICS for Black Friday. I'm scared, ya'll.
2. I'm thankful for the rest of my family, who is always there to comfort, to fight with, and to discuss the world's mysteries with me. I love them dearly.
3. I'm thankful for energy drinks, because without the obnoxious amount of caffeine and other things no real person should ever consume, I probably wouldn't make it through my shift tonight.
4. I'm thankful for Black Friday (even if I have to work) so that I can get awesome deals on things like pajama pants because Husband needs some new pairs.
5. I'm thankful for my pillow, my bed, and sleep, which I will be collapsing into the second I'm done shopping. I'm excited to shop until I literally drop.
(Don't worry. I'll be blasting Keshia in the car to keep myself awake!)
Lastly, I just wanted to inform any of my followers that
everything in my shop
will be 10% off
until midnight (EST) Friday, November 23rd
with the code BLACK10.