Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy (Almost!) Cyber Monday!!

Confession: Before this year, I didn't even know what Cyber Monday was, 
but I've been updating my shop every Tuesday (or sooner) for the past four weeks,
and I just wanted to let you all in on the Cyber Monday sale 
I'm having right this second until midnight EST tomorrow!

From now until 10am, you can save 30% on your entire order 
with code: CYBER30
From 10am until midnight, you can save 20% on your entire order 
with code: CYBER20

Don't forget: I offer free shipping in my shop all day every day to the US and Canada,
so I hope that you stop by, shop your little heart out, and find the perfect gift for someone special. 

Thank you so much for any love you’ve shown my little blog and my little shop.
 It means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment