Saturday, May 12, 2012

Woah!

It's crazy how fast a week can go by, and then on Saturday, you're just sitting at your computer after what seemed like the longest work shift ever, and realize that it's not Wednesday anymore. So where did Thursday and Friday go?


My losing track of days just might have something to do with the ten and a half hour shift I worked on Thursday and the large chunk of time I spent packing/cleaning over at a friend's ex-residence yesterday. I haven't really had any blog-and-me or yarn-and-me time this week, and that makes me super sad.

However, this coming week is looking prime for getting things done, both here on the blog and offline, since there's so much to do.

So, my ultimate goal for this coming week is to just catch up. On ideas, and projects, and cleaning, and life!

No comments:

Post a Comment