Sunday, April 15, 2012

xo.leslieanne: the shop!

I'm so excited about opening a new Etsy shop today!
All the goal setting, color choosing, hours crocheting,
fun photoshoots with my sister-in-law,
last minute banner making, and photo uploading
is paying off.
I feel complete and utter fulfillment,
and I'm in love with my new shop, xoleslieanne!

I really hope you love it too.
I'm so happy with my extensive use of pastels and
my favorite shade of grey!
I'm so happy with everything right now -
this has been an amazing experience so far!

And before I get away from myself, and forget,
here's the winner of my "Upcoming Shop Excitement Giveaway":


Aleks!

Congrats, Aleks. And thank you so much
for all your support! You rock!

And for everyone else, for the next week,
 you can save 10% when you use the code: 10PERCENT

Thank you so much for your support on this grand and wonderful adventure!

xo.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on opening your shop!
    Found your link on Vintage Wanna Bee. :)

    ReplyDelete