Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 2 of Leslie & Alexa's Three Day Challenge

"Where do you see yourself in ten years?"

In ten years, I'll be 31, and there's so much I hope to accomplish in the next ten years. First and foremost, I want to start having my four children as soon as possible, since, yeah, I want to have all four of them by the time I'm 31. I want to move out of Michigan, to the outskirts of a small-ish town. After a year there, so we can make sure it's home, I want to buy/build a big house with lots of bedrooms, with a finished attic, an open floorplan, a lot of natural light, and a screened in porch for summer campouts (minus all the nasty bugs!). I want to go back to school and become a large animal veterinarian, and find a person I trust enough to make my partner on a little yarn/bakery shop, the opening of which is more of a "in fifteen years" goal.

Aside from the big things, I see myself baking homemade bread in ten years, making lots of our meals from scratch, and possibly even spinning my own yarn, hopefully. I see myself making a profit off of my crocheted items quite a bit more than I do now. I see myself blogging almost daily, and always having something to say because my life could be a bit more interesting in ten years. I see myself as still being a happy little wife, and best friends with my pal Alexa. 

Where do you see yourself?

2 comments:

  1. this is great. i call dibs on pastry shop partner. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I found your blog from Aleks. Ive got some time kill so Im going to continue stalking your blog :). Have a good day new friend!

    ReplyDelete