1. The best prank I ever pulled was: when I was about twelve. I had stayed the night at a friend's the night before, and thought it'd be hilarious to call my mother and tell her I had fallen off the top bunk and broken my leg. It actually went awesomely. She started freaking out and my brother & sister were going crazy in the background. And then I yelled "April Fool's" into the phone, and thankfully she laughed. It didn't occur to me until a few years later that if my child ever did that, I'd probably be really upset/angry and ground them. I got off pretty easily!
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was: is hard to remember. I can't really think of anything.
3. A day without my yarn and crochet hooks is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are: the people I love with all my heart. Sometimes I forget that I don't need a lot of people around me to feel loved. I just need the few, but forever kind of people who light up my life.
5. I dream of: moving to Arizona, owning a little boutique full of yarn, and having four or five children.
6. I dread: being told I'm infertile and can't have children. It's my biggest fear and I have nightmares about it all the time. I also dread my husband ever dying or any of my family for that matter. It's scary.
7a. A discovery I made this week was: that I should stop crocheting baby stuff for our future babies. I've got about two crates full of sweaters and booties and bibs and blankets. And quite frankly, I have other things I could be doing with my time that might be more helpful toward our future (like working!)
7b. I also discovered that my husband can be the most romantic guy without even trying.