I haven't done one of these in a while, but here goes nothing!
1. My most prized possession is: my little pencil case of crochet hooks. Without it, I wouldn't be able to crochet as much as I do, and I'd probably go insane. After that, probably this chair I found on the side of the road that has both mustard yellow and olive green in its design.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be: 21. I've only been 21 for about four months, but it's already been the best year of my life, what with getting married and soon moving into our second, better-than-the-first apartment.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is: home, alone, with my hubby, watching movies on Netflix and crocheting.
4. My outlook on life is: fairly negative sometimes, but I'm making a conscious effort to not let those negative bits in my life take over and make me forget how good I've got it.
5. If you want to annoy me, just: tell me you have big decisions to make, rather than just telling me you've made a big decision. Or tap your fingers on something. Tapping really irks me for some reason. Or, or, hover over me while I'm blogging.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to: my husband, my kitten, or chocolate.
7. When dressing for the day, one should: always be comfy, but presentable. I don't know how many times I've had a neighbor or the postman knock on the door, and I'll actually pretend I'm not home because I'm wearing raggedy shorts, a frumpy xxxxxxl t-shirt, and my hair looks like a plane crashed into my pillow while I was sleeping.
Heh. That last bit made me laugh a little too hard.
Which reminds me: I laugh a little too hard at some of my own jokes,
and at others' jokes as well!
But hey, laughter is like a nice jog for your soul,
so I'm good. I love it.