Monday, February 24, 2014

Here I Am!

It seems as though I took a year off of blogging. It's hard to believe it's been so long since I wrote, but it feels right again. It feels right to type into this big, intimidating white box, and put myself out in the world again. 

Maybe it's being a senior, at full-tilt anticipating my last two semesters of undergraduate studies. 
Maybe it's being a wife, three years in, and still finding new ways to love and appreciate my husband.
Maybe it's being a mother, who is still learning and exploring how families work. It's a tough gig, but I love it.

Maybe it's being terrified that once I finish my undergraduate coursework, I'm going to have to get a full-time job that I don't love. Maybe I want to give creating a handmade business another shot. Maybe it's what I really want when I'm being honest with myself, and thankfully, my husband 100% supports my re-entrance into the blogging world.

So here I am, standing before you, a whole year older than last time I wrote. A whole year to catch up on. 

So, for starters, is there anyone out there? If so, let's be friends!

2 comments: