Sunday, February 26, 2012

54 Questions

I know, I know, two posts in one day? (Heck, in three hours?) Well, yep. Around the blogosphere, this little "11 Things" evolving questionaire is being passed around, and while I haven't been tagged, I decided it might be an awesome chance to let you get to know me better based on questions made up by other people (even if they weren't geared toward me), so here's a compilation of all the "11 Thing" posts I've read today:

1. What color are your nails painted? - They aren't. But they should be! So I'll paint them red tonight.
2. What is your worst fear? - Probably some sort of home invasion scenario which resulted in my death.
3. Who is your favorite celebrity? - Probably one of the two Deschanels! They're both so beautiful.
4. What was the first concert you ever went to? - The Downtown Hoedown! Country music festival in Detroit. Heck yes.
5. What word or phrase do you over-use? - Probably "lame". I call things "lame" ALL. THE. TIME.
6. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be? - Green, hands down.
7. What was your favorite book in elementary school? - Mm, probably Pet Semetary. I was too adult for my age, no joke.
8. What's your favorite season? - Of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The fifth, probably.
9. Favorite Disney movie of all time? - Beauty & The Beast or Pocahontas.
10. Who is your least favorite reality TV star? - Mm, I don't watch reality TV.
11. Which US president had the funniest last name? - Eisenhower.

1. If you had to wear skirts for the rest of your life, or jeans for the rest of your life, which would you choose? -Probably skirts.
2. What was your favorite PBS kids show growing up? If Wishbone was on PBS, then Wishbone. Otherwise I have no idea.
3. Who is cooler? Zack Morris or Cory Matthews? - CORY MATTHEWS HANDS DOWN!
4. What is your least favorite smell in the world? - Wet dog.
5. What's the worst injury you have ever had? - A cardboard cut.
6. What book have you read more than once? - Stoner & Spaz.
7. What do you take the most photos of? - Myself or the windshield when we're driving somewhere.
8. What is the first perfume you ever purchased/wore? - Nollie (from Pacsun <3)
9. What is your ideal date? - horseback riding and Potbelly's
10. Tell me your favorite thing about the state you live in. - We have a lot of lakes to swim in.
11. Most frequented website? - Blogger

1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose? - I'd be a large animal vet and take care of cows and sheep.
2. What's the one thing you look forward to every day? - Crocheting & watching Netflix.
3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog? - That's a tough one. I don't know. Each blog that I follow has at least one kind of post that I just don't care for.
4. Biggest online pet peeve? - When I'm typing a post/comment/whatever and accidentally hit enter before I'm ready!
5. What is your all-time favorite book? - The Long Walk by Stephen King.
6. What would your "last meal" be? - A sandwich from Potbelly's.
7. Do you believe in love at first sight? - Nah.
8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of? - Not having to work. But alas, that happens far too infrequently.
9. Why do you blog? - Because I enjoy writing about what's important to me & what I do any given day.
10. If you had to choose one color to wear forever, what would you pick? - Green - didn't I already answer this question?
11. <-- not included. They only put in ten questions.

1. What do you get at Starbucks? - Frappucinos.
2. What do you blog from? Laptop or Desktop? Mac or PC? - To be honest, I blog from whichever of our three computers isn't currently occupied and is functioning. The desktop is my favorite to blog from,
but we also have my husband's laptop (which runs slow since it's old) and I enjoy blogging from it because it's reliable. Then we have my netbook, which I like to blog from because it's fast, but unfortunately, it doesn't like to hook up to our internet very often (see: rarely) even though it's functioning FINE for the desktop and the husband's laptop.
3. If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life (in addition to water) what would it be? - Probably coffee.
4. Name a pet peeve of yours. - When my dog barks "for no reason". I mean, obviously there's a reason, I just hate when she barks and I can't figure out why, but instead of realizing we're different species and thus speak different languages, she just KEEPS. BARKING.
5. What's your most worn piece of clothing? (Excluding shoes) - Probably my khakis. I have two identical pairs from Old Navy that I love.
6. What color is your bedroom? - The walls are white (hello rental!) but our "color story" is teal, yellow and light grey.
7. If you could only shop at one store for clothing for the rest of your life, what would it be? - Pacsun!
8. Are your nails painted right now? What color? - They still aren't painted.
9. What magazines are you subscribed to? - Crochet Today. But I pick up Real Simple and Cosmo if the covers look interesting.
10. Dream car? - A Scion xB. I used to hate "square cars" but then I got a ride home from a co-worker once and fell in LOVE.
11. What celebrity do you admire? - Gwenyth Paltrow. She has so much going on ALL THE TIME, but she looks like she totally handles it!

1. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not? - Yes, because it almost always gets my personality spot on!
2. If you could teleport to any time and place, where would you go and why? - Probably the late 1800's, I'm not really sure why.
3. What are the three closest items to you right now? - Laptop, empty bowl (we had mac & cheese for dinner!) and my cellular device.
4. If you had a spirit animal, what would it be? - So, to answer this question, I decided to look up "spirit animals & their meanings" and it says the Hedgehog is self-preserving, happy, and industrious. So, I'll go with the Hedgehog. Especially since Hedgehogs come off as being prickly, but if you pet them the right way, they're super soft. I feel like I'm a lot like that. I come off as severely blunt and brutally honest, but once you get to know me and understand what makes me tick, I'm a total softie and super kind hearted.
5. What is your earliest childhood memory? - Seeing green dots around an air force base on a tv screen. My mother says when I was two, we lived on one during desert storm and assumes what I "remember" was the air force base perimeter. Weird, right?
6. Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years? - Hopefully living somewhere warm, with a handmade business of my own and hopefully a baby or two.
7. Have you kept in touch with your childhood best friend(s)? - Nah. We moved around a lot.
8. If you had to describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be? - weird, funny, and baby crazy.
9. Describe your idea of a perfect day: Where would you go, what would you do, who would you do it with? - I'd probably spend the whole day with my husband, we'd go to the movies, to various restaurants, to the zoo, and maybe watch some episodes of 30 Rock together!
10. What kind of "weird" foods do you like? - pancakes with peanut butter & syrup. That's about as weird as my foods get.
11. Do you collect anything? If so, what? - Last looks. JUST KIDDING. That's Kirsten Dunst in Elizabethtown! Jokes aside, I don't collect anything really, unless "random scraps of paper" count?

Notice: That was a long post, but if you got through all of it, you'll see this part, where I tell you that you should answer some of these questions too! And then link up, because that would just be fantastic! (And I'd love to see your answers!)

4 comments:

  1. I shall totally do this...ha ha! I loved learning more about you...and I am so proud of you for all the posting you have been doing. Super glad that I'm still not suspected of being a killa too! Hearts, Janna Lynn...your soon to be antiquing buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a sweetie! And I've been really enjoying posting. You inspired me to just BLOG, whether people hang on my every word or not. It's freeing, and maybe, hopefully people will read it because they like the person I am, rather than the lovely show I've felt like I had to put on to get people to like me.

    Ahhhh. Antiquing! We must go! (Also, Volunteers of America is having a 50% off EVERYTHING sale tomorrow!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was in town...I'd soooo be there with you....we shall have to go thrifting too for sure! I'm so very happy for you, its true your definitely worth knowing...and others will see it too...you don't have to put on a show, just be you...your hilarious!..in a good way. :)

      Delete
    2. Is there a bad way to be hilarious?

      Delete