Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Day, Another Month

This morning I got up a little late for work,
drove five plus the speed limit the entire way,
and since I overcompensated and got there early,
I had about three minutes to sit in my car,
enjoy the beautiful pink sunrise
and listen to My Boy Builds Coffins.

To be honest, Florence & the Machine
is slowly becoming a necessary part
of driving just about anywhere.
My husband & I are infatuated
with how different the music is
from one song to the next.
If you don't mind,
I strongly urge you to check the song out.

And now that I'm done blabbing about F+TM,
I'm going to go ahead and leave you with this,

my goal list for August:

1. lose ten more pounds.
2. weekend getaway with the husband.
we desperately need a little married alone time.
3. organize the bedroom a bit.
4. go through poetry - also organize!
5. create fifteen pieces to put in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment