Thursday, April 21, 2011

Winnie the Pooh & Productivity

Growing up, my favorite of all favorite movies was
Winnie the Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin,
and to be honest, today I really want to watch it.
However, I haven't owned the movie in yearssss.

One of my favorite parts of the movie is when Owl
is singing a song about adventure to the gang:
"Adventure is a wonderful thing
Pack only the essential
I'll tell you what to bring
Your strength
Your nerve
Your hearts
Your wits
And for skullosaurus attacks
First aid kits".

I find that part hilarious, and reliving my childhood
is a great way to continue on with the day,
as I got up at 4:30 this morning to go to work,
and still have many responsible adult things to do today! Ugh!
However, I vow to be productive the rest of the day!

And if I do everything on my to-do list,
I get to snuggle up in bed later on tonight
and watch all of Titanic without disruption!

So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment