Thursday, November 1, 2012

November! / Halloween

Hey, would you look at that? It's already November! 
And there is so much to look forward to this month! 

However, let's pretend like it isn't November quite yet
so that it's still okay that I post about Halloween! 

This year, my nephew really wanted to be a kitty
(he's three - he probably doesn't want to be much else quite yet)
and he wanted my mom, my sister and I to all be kitties too,
so we all got cat hats, and dressed up.


And then ten minutes to six, he changed his mind. 
There was a lot of screaming involved
because we drew on a nose,
and lots of scratching at his whiskers,
but we still went, 
us three as cats,
and my nephew as himself.


He got a nice little haul though that'll last him, 
oh, five minutes ago, and it rained,
a lot, but it was still a really fantastic Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment