Monday, June 13, 2011

Love.

Lately, I've been falling back in love with my body.

1) When I eat complete and utter crap, my body revolts
because I've been eating much better and when I don't, it notices.

2) I'm eating smaller portions more frequently.
I love it because I can eat different things,
instead of just eating three meals
and feeling bad for "snacking".

3) I can run three minutes straight.
It's not spectacular, but it's closer to thirty minutes
than zero is, which is where I started at.
So now, instead of running half a minute,
and walking a minute, and then repeating,
I run three minutes, and walk a minute, times five.
I'll be moving up to four minutes on Sunday.

4) I can look myself in the eye
while wearing a bikini.
Even though my body isn't vastly smaller,
I feel like it is. I feel beautiful because I'm putting a lot of sweat
into this new lifestyle and I'm loving every second of it.

Anyone out there with tips
or inspiration they'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment