Saturday, March 12, 2011

Three Wishes

If I had three wishes right now,
here's what I'd be wishing for !!!

1. It'd be too easy to just wish
for money, and kind of greedy,
so, I wish for more opportunities
to make money. As in, I wish I
got the job at the coffeeshop as
well as Targetttt.

2. I wish my sister &
nephew lived a lot closer.
I miss them both daily.

3. For the safety & wellbeing
of everyone who has been
affected by natural disasters
in the past, present and future.
Nevermind. I change my wish -
no more natural disasters!

I hope everyone's having a wonderful Saturday.
We're going to the mall to see a friend,
and daydream shopping, which is my favorite.
Basically, I look at whatever I want
and say I want to buy it, and then
mentally place it in my dream house.

It's like shopping, without the guilt/regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment